28 Day Journey to Renewing Your Mind
Weekly Prayer Gatherings
"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing." - John 15:5
These words of Jesus should remind us that the renewing of our mind is a work of the Holy Spirit. Prayer is the means by which we communicate and deepen our relationship with God. Join with other believers to pray for yourself and our church community to experience transformation during this 28 Day Journey.
List of Available Gatherings
- In-person Sunday at 10am in the youth room - Josh Wroten
- In-person Sunday at noon in the youth room - Julie Silva
- In-person Sunday at 4pm at Frank Fisher Park - Shawn Handran
- Online Monday at 7pm - Carol Stormo
- Online Monday at 7pm - Cezanne Ma (Ladies Only)
- Online Tuesday at 7pm - CC Chang
- Online Wednesday at 7:30pm - Sarah Chan (Ladies only)
*All prayer groups are now closed except for Sundays in-person at 10:00am in the Youth Room.