28 Day Journey to Renewing Your Mind
The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 12:2, “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Each of us has faulty ways of thinking (lies we believe) that affect how we view and experience life. This 28 Day Journey is designed to help us notice these faulty patterns of thinking and then renew our minds with the truth of God’s Word. You are invited to join us as we set aside 28 days to focus on Renewing our Mind. There are five components of the 28 Day Commitment:
- Watch each Sunday Service during this four-part sermon series.
- Watch the weekly video clips that will help keep you focused during the week.
- Join a weekly Prayer for Renewal Gathering focused solely on praying for the renewing of our minds.
- Dedicate 30 minutes each day for Scripture reading, prayer, reflection, and meditation.
- Commit to stopping or engaging in one activity to provide space for God to work during these 28 Days. (Choose from suggested options in the form below).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org